It is the most widely known expression in the entire music industry: “Radio Sells Records.” Never has it held more true than it does today, when consumers are inundated with advertising from every angle and every artist. One of the ways to stand out and increase the visibility of the song is by recruiting and executing a top-tier radio campaign. Radio is still the #1 medium for record sales. KLM has the best promoters in the country in every format, all of them regulars on the Billboard and secondary charts. KLM also procures, coordinates and executes regional and national radio tours.
From the grass-roots beginnings of a secondary or even a CMJ campaign, all the way to your Top 40 radio campaign and charting, KLM will guide your single to success by building traction at radio. Timing this with your single and album release, KLM will help you maximize the results of an effective radio campaign and turn those spins into sales!
- Full access to our promotional personnel...not like major label promoters working behind closed doors
- Fully customizable regional or national campaigns
- Our promoters have run campaigns for: Kanye West, Alice & Chains, Garth Brooks, Black Eyed Peas, Taylor Swift, Motley Crue, Capitol Records, Atlantic Records, Virgin Records, Columbia, Epic, RCA and more!
- KLM will organize and administer your national promo tour (travel, accommodations, live performances, radio interviews, etc.)
- Radio campaigns customized to fit any budget.
- Any Style, any genre, and any budget
- KLM radio promoters are fully prepared to handle any project, any format and any size campaign.
- KLM coordinates with all promoters, indies and QB’s. This keeps the campaign focused and efficient.
- Our promoters have over 50 years of radio MD/PD relationships in every format.
- KLM promoters have worked Multi-Platinum records by Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Motley Crue, Led Zeppelin, Billy Joel and Celine Dion.